Sunday, March 22, 2015

Watch: Incredible Solar Eclipse!

On Friday March 20, 2015 a total solar eclipse occurred. This was visible for millions of people residing in UK and Northen Europe. For someone like me who has never seen one or missed the chance to live stream it here's a video by BBC One filmed by Professor Brian Cox, Dara O'Briain and Liz Bonnin.Watch the breathtaking solar eclipse here:

The proportion of the Sun covered by the Moon was 97% in Northern Scotland and 84% in London. The next total solar eclipse is predicted to happen on March 9, 2016.

This is my tenth post and concludes my blog assignment. I hope all my followers, readers and dear friends enjoyed reading about All Things Science! A final sign off for the lovely, inspiring scientists and enthusiasts...

Explore. Discover. Love Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment