Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

I am an Advertising and Marketing Communications student at Sheridan College here in Ontario, Canada and I was asked to create a blog for an assignment for my Interactive Marketing class. I thought I could make this fun for all! I consider myself to be a pseudo-scientist (teehee) so I felt obligated to share with friends posts about ALL THINGS SCIENCE. Whether it is cool facts and stories with the latest in scientific discoveries, my favourite scientists or technology, you will leave away feeling proud to call yourself a geek!


In the coming weeks, I will share with you 6 bizarre medical conditions that are scary, intriguing and awesome. And much, much more!

For now I'll just sign off with...

Explore. Discover. Love Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment